• Complete digital epidemiological form “Health Pass”
• Travel insurance – international or purchased through the Costa Rica National Insurance Institute- that covers medical care, or an unexpected extended hotel stay due to COVID-19.
• This policy can be international or purchased from Costa Rican insurers
• Travelers must have remained in an authorized country for at least 14 days before travel.
• Face masks in all indoor circumstances are mandatory. The only exceptions are at restaurants and all open-air tourism activities.