Costa Rica is re-opening for travel – including to (some) U.S. citizens! Find out when Costa Rica is opening, who is allowed to travel to Costa Rica for tourism, what travel requirements you need to go there, which travel insurance is allowed, and more. Full list of resources below:
1. WHO IS ALLOWED TO VISIT COSTA RICA?
As of August 19, Costa Rica is allowing flights from the European Union, the Schengen Zone, and the United Kingdom, Canada, Uruguay, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, China, Australia, New Zealand and residents of nine U.S. states.
To enter Costa Rica, you will need:
– Proof of residency in your state, such as a driver’s license
– A negative Covid-19 test result within 72 hours prior to your flight
– Travel insurance that covers your accommodations and medical needs
IMPORTANT: If you get an international insurance policy, you must also provide a certification from your insurance company, issued in English or Spanish, verifying at least three conditions:
-Effectiveness of the policy during the visit to Costa Rica.
-Guaranteed coverage of medical expenses in the event of becoming ill with the pandemic COVID-19 disease while in Costa Rica, for at least USD $50,000 (fifty thousand United States Dollars).
-Includes minimum coverage of USD $2,000 for lodging expenses issues due to the pandemic.
3. HEALTH FORM: You will also need to fill out the Costa Rican Health Ministry’s evaluation form available at: https://salud.go.cr/
4. For more info on Costa Rica’s reopening check out VisitCostaRica.com
* Where can Americans Travel? https://youtu.be/yfyLFJtKqsc
* Top 10 Countries Open for Travel: https://youtu.be/rBWdO8BgY10
* Costa Rica for Digital Nomads: https://youtu.be/TU313G83EhA
* Costa Rica Travel Tips: https://youtu.be/Uhe1X6OpoSo
❤️ Subscribe to my channel: http://bit.ly/TravelwithKristin
❤️ Become a Patron for only $5/month: https://www.patreon.com/travelingwithkristin
WORK WITH ME:
* Book a travel consulting call: https://calendly.com/travelingwithkristin/digital-nomad-consultation
* Get help moving to a new country: https://www.orbisrelocation.com/
👱🏻♀️About: I’m a long-term digital nomad, online entrepreneur, and expat relocation consultant who has lived, worked, or traveled in 60 countries over the last 15+ years. I’ve helped 1,000’s of people move abroad to work remotely and travel more.
📸 Follow me on Instagram: http://bit.ly/TWKinstagram
NOTE: This video is for entertainment purposes only. Please do your own research before traveling and follow local and international travel advisories and guidelines. This description contains an affiliate link for travel insurance, meaning that I may earn a minimal commission if use the link (at no additional cost to you).