Organizations in International Geneva produce a wide range of policy relevant research on how to make progress on the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. How can we ensure that this research is received by policymakers in governments, the private sector and civil society?
* Opening remarks → Samir Yeddes, Permanent Mission of Switzerland to the United Nations in Geneva
* Introduction to From Science to Practice: Research and Knowledge to Achieve the SDGs; moderation → Maggie Carter, UNRISD
* Insights from International Geneva on Human Well-Being and Capabilities → Sophie Plagerson, Independent Consultant
* Covid-19 and Vulnerable Groups: Findings from Europe → Eva Bortolotti, UNRISD Consultant
* Strengthening Science-Policy Collaborations for Sustainable Development → Nicolas Seidler, Geneva Science-Policy Interface